Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hodgepodge

There are lots of things to discuss. I have been bad with updating this lately.

First off, my grandmother passed away on August 26. I flew home for her funeral and I'm glad I did because being able to say a final goodbye turned out to be a good thing. It was great to see all my family, some of whom I hadn't seen in years. And I am just glad to have had the chance to be a part of her final earthly event... we will miss her, though. She was 90 and lived a full life surrounded by loved ones. But when it's your time, it's your time. Rest in peace, Grandma, and know that we all love and miss you.

Workout update: I am sad to report that my personal trainer is leaving Orlando and thus will no longer be training me. The funny thing is when he told me, I almost started crying. No joke, I had to fight back tears! It was at this moment I realized I am a complete idiot. :-) Now, if only I could get up the nerve to ask him for a picture together before he leaves... because for real, that kind of fine-ness must be preserved for all to enjoy.

Sunshine update: I'm down to just one sunflower seedling. She's steadily growing and I'm keeping a close watch on her. All I can say is, trying to grow mini sunflowers indoors is NOT easy. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: